Punishment sleeve
Forum Home  >  Public : Stories  >  Punishment sleeve

Page:  1 

18 year old Marai faced the judge. For the crime of theft she was sentence to having her right arm amputated. Mercifully a new law would allow her to keep the arm intact while preventing her from using it. Since it was her first crime she had the option of the punishment sleeve, which she gratefully accepted.

The judge looked at Marai sadly. You will now remove you clothes for sentencing.

You are to wear the punishment sleeve until you are 21. You may not leave my district and you must report once week to your probation officer to have it inspected. Also the special police will make a surprise visit from time to time to make sure it is not removed. I strongly recommend you cooperate with these terms.

Your honor said the prosecutor, I would like to add that there have been rumors that the accused has an unapproved boyfriend. In that case said the judge I shall also require that you be fitted with a chastity belt until the age of 21.

The judge dismissed the audience and Marai was taken to the punishment room.

The "Sleeve" was made of highest grade stainless steel, covered with ventilation holes and molded to exactly match the criminal's arm. It was not too heavy and relatively comfortable. However once in place the wearer's arm was quite useless. The sleeve was held on to the subject with thick leather straps that were locked securely. One strap was around waist and another under the arm pits with shoulder straps to support the weight of the device.

The female doctor appeared with a nurse bearing the punishment device. The nurse motioned for her hand and gently held out her arm. Then they gently guided her arm into the sleeve. It was shaped using a 3D scan of her body and was a perfect fit. Her hand was fully enclosed in the fingerless mit.

The surgeon provided her with hygiene instructions and two special shirts with velcro fasteners. From a distance she would even appear normal. Marai could not hide tears over the humiliating loss of the use of her limb.
You need to be logged in to view attachments.

interesting idea I myself have with the help of an AI bot been playing with the idea of as the condemned before plunging through a trap door or taking a last breath in the gas chamber having a spiritual transference so to speak, traveling to the light, debt paid and starting anew on a better astral plane deeds forgotten perhaps to return or just go to the light. a nicer end to what the news papers might write about justice served or the doctor just declaring them dead I dunno any thoughts?

Hi Elain. I appreciate the interesting thought about AI. I used "www.unstability.ai" to make the pictures btw. I added a few simple shapes using visio, I prefer that criminals should be reformed by cruel humiliating punishment rather than executed. Bring back pillories and ducking stools. LOL

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Stories > Punishment sleeve

You need to be logged in to reply.