FROM NET 8
Forum Home  >  Public : Stories  >  FROM NET 8

Page:  1 

author mcdorf2001 It was a glorious day.Pretty and clear and perfect for the beheading about to happen in the castle square.

The king had yesterday become displeased at the ways of his queen and today she would lose her head like all the others.

I am Karl, the headsman, and it is my sad duty to follow up on the kings orders.

The king loved seeing his former lovers stripped naked and abused before the lusting eyes of the crowd.

As I stood waiting, the guards brought forth a prisoner dressed in grey robes to stand trembling on the scaffold.

She hesitated a moment then with delicate hands she reached up and pulled back the hood to reveal her perfect heart shaped face framed by long curley red hair, large tear streaked blue eyes and trembling ruby lips,

I reached foreward and released the rope so her robe fell away from her voluptious smooth body, perfect with large round breasts, nipples erect and as red as her ruby lips.

She stood before me eyes downcast and awaiting my bidding.Her lips parted and she gasped as I gently stroked the soft hairs of her mound with the back of my knuckles before holding feeling the warm juices of her inner self.

She then knelt before me and her eyes widened when I undid the laces and allowed my rod to stand before her.

Her trembling fingers first touched then traced the length of my swollen member.

She glanced up at me then bowed her head letting her little tongue lick the tip before opening her mouth to take it all in.

Her long red hair brushed my stomach as her tongue and velvet throat worked the length of my member, I also felt her tiny hands as they gently cupped my balls.

After the explosion she knelt at my feet waiting to do whatever I felt like next. I looked at her large swaying round breasts and thought what a waste.I took a length of hemp rope and bound her arms tightly behind her then had her sit on the block while I debated with myself, axe or sword.

If I went with the axe I could guarentee a clean cut.With the sword I could stand behind her and swing sideways ,but it wasn't always a perfectly clean cut.

Her naked body sitting where she was going to be beheaded aroused me.She smiled leaned foreward and kissed the end of my member before she licked the glistening tip. She stared deeply into my eyes before swallowing the length and giving me the best orgasm I have ever experienced.

She deserved perfection.I wasn't going to risk mostly severing her slim neck and having her flopping around on the scaffold.

I had her kneel and place her slender neck across the top of by block,her head above the bucket filled with straw.

I saw her glance up at me one last time and then close her eyes. Her body was pure perfection,all curves and shadows large ruby tipped breasts lightly touching the course sides of the block as long shiney red hair fell into and spilled over the bucket.

I brought down the razor sharp axe and severed her neck just above the shoulders.

Her long legs jerked and torso was quivering as her neck spurted blood.

Holding a fist full of long red hair I lifted her head to the audiance and watched as her long lashes fluttered over fading blue eyes and her ruby lips tried to voice words no one would ever hear.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Stories > FROM NET 8

You need to be logged in to reply.