Execution Tales Chapter 84
Forum Home  >  Public : Stories  >  Execution Tales Chapter 84

Page:  1 

84: Maddy Brings Gary up to Speed

The next day Gary returned to New York & in the evening, as agreed, he came to Maddy’s flat.

As he kissed her in welcome he started to try & slide his hand up Maddy’s skirt. She gently but firmly stopped him & said, “Patience Gary, first of all there is something I want to show you”.

Intrigued Gary followed Maddy to her computer & he gasped when she brought up the You Tube video of the Club members hangings in Tehran.

As the video started Maddy bent over the chair & thrust her firm young bottom backwards into Gary’s groin & whispered, “The first time we watch this I don’t want you to do anything just stand there pressing against me & don’t touch me with your hands”.

Gary did exactly as we was told & the combination of the feel off Maddy’s wriggling buttocks & the film on the computer made him hard very quickly.

By the time all of the Club members dangled lifelessly from the Tehran gallows sperm was oozing from the tip of his rock-hard erection

By now Maddy was also aware of how aroused she was, her pussy was very wet & her juices were soaking into her panties & tights

She said her voice hoarse with lust, “I want you to take your time Gary. Don’t put you cock in me until the first woman starts to hang then fuck me slowly”.

Gary grunted his agreement & Maddy started the video again.

As the Club members mounted the gallows steps he gently pulled her skirt up over her waist. With his hands he started to slowly rub her crotch through her panties & tights & gently massage her breasts. Maddy groaned in pleasure & wriggled her bottom even more.

When the men started to hang Gary slowly pulled her panties & tights down to her ankles. Maddy stepped out of them & he bent down & threw them to one side. He then took out his throbbing cock & placed the tip of it between the lips of her labia. By quite an effort of will he managed to resist the almost overwhelming desire to ram his member deep into her pussy.

As the first women club member swung free from the back of the lorry as requested he gently impaled the moaning young woman in front of him with his penis which he felt was going to shoot his sperm deep into her at any moment.

Maddy was as far gone as Gary & she gasped, “Forget what I said! Fuck me hard & fuck me now!”.

He was only too happy to oblige & two minutes later they both experienced very intensive orgasms, the sounds of their pleasure filling the room.
Maddy paused the video & once the delightful sensations had subsided they adjusted their clothing & Gary said, “Wow Maddy that was great. I wished I had thought of looking for a film of those executions on-line”.

She chuckled & said, “Let’s have a drink give it 30 minutes or so & then we can watch the rest of the video & have even more fun”.

He smiled broadly in agreement.

Half an hour later they were back in position to view the rest of the video. As their immediate raging desire had been satisfied so wonderfully this time Gary & Maddy managed to hold their climaxes at bay until the last Club member, the delectable Alyssia Mills, hung dead on the gallows. Then their second orgasms of the evening swept through them.

Maddy then explained to Gary what she had been doing & revisited all of the sites she had visited during her research. He too found the material fascinating & stimulating.

An hour after their second coupling they were ready to go again. They went to Maddy’s bedroom & urgently pulled each other’s clothes off & then had their third frantic love-making session of the evening.

You need to be logged in to view attachments.

Page:  1 
Forum > Public / Stories > Execution Tales Chapter 84

You need to be logged in to reply.